Re: Thomas Dolby Concert

Yeah, I've been runing everything out of Digital
Performer, and while it's stable there is NO way I'd
play even a small gig using it as my only sequence
source.  I'd always have a track or two programmed on
a drummachine just in case.  My company produces
corporate events and we never, ever go in without two
laptops running a show's presentations so if one goes
down you can just switch to the other.  Sounds like
Mr. Dolby maybe needs another G5.

Mark