Jayrope: Old but New -> Jamman outdoors: help on schematics

Hello all,

Due to some spam problem a while ago I guess I fell off this list.
In any case my name's jayrope and I am a looper from berlin, working with a
lexicon jamman still aswell as an electrix repeater.

Anyone interested in soundfiles, please check out the links below.

My question of today is:
Is there any way to get a hold of schematics for the jamman/lexicon? I want
to modify my jamman to be powered by an external 12 volt DC lead battery to
be able to play outdoors. I know that it is possible to simply use a
dc-to-ac 12V to 9V convertor, but that=B9s not what I want to do.

Any ideas fro schemATics or is there anyone on the list, WHO TRIED SUCH
MODIFICATION BEFORE AND COULD GIVE ME SOME HELP ON THIS?

Oops, sorry for screaming 8)

Thanx very much in advance, any answers are appreciated,
Offlist replies are welcomed aswell, as you prefer,

Happy looping, kids.

---
best greets from berlin!

jayrope

http://www.kliklak.net
random love songs:
http://myspace.com/jrpsolo
all other trash:
http://myspace.com/jayrope
my answer might (not) be on time due to (persistent) rare presence of a(n)
(im)permanent internet connection(breakup).