Re: aiff to REX?

On 1 maj 2006, at 02.02, rdwiv wrote:

> It's not free but www.chickensys.com "Translator" will convert them
> http://www.chickensys.com/support/software/translator/
> specialfeatures/slicefiles.html

It seems Translator will work for Mark's RMX needs, at least for mono
loops. RMX does indeed support REX1 files, as the Spectrasonics Sage
Convertor ReadMe file says: "The following types of Propellerheads
ReCycle files are supported: REX1/REX2/.RCY".

But personally I'm not convinced about Translator from reading that
page, because I noticed they had some facts wrong regarding Ableton
Live and who knows about the accuracy of rest of the text? I guess
anyone can find out by visiting some of the links given on the page
http://www.chickensys.com/support/software/translator/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)