Joscho Stephan (was RE:http://browsermail.com/page.html?p=0000015Fu8vj7kXzcl2A+NgOsglburzIh74g)

Ridiculously good. This is the kind of guitar playing that makes my inner
jazz guy go absolutely green with envy. He's not one of those Django
wannabes that just makes you pine for the real thing (tho of course I've
never seen Django live) - this guy has the fire. What I really like is that
when the "kid" pulls off something amazing, at least he lets it look like
it's as difficult as it is, and he gets this kind of goofy "I made it"
expression at the end when he kind of bounces back into his seat, and the
audience goes nuts (as it should). Thanks for the pointer, Kris

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota