OT: Digitech EX-7 Expression pedal for sale

I just purchased a Digitech EX-7 expression pedal
(they just came out) and realize that it does not do precisely what
my old Digitech Red Whammy Pedal did so I'm going to put it
on e-bay unless someone is interested in buying it here and re purchase my
Digitech which died.

The EX-7 is pretty amazing:  in the footprint of a typical wah wah or
volume
pedal it incorporates:

two different kinds of wah  (Clyde McCoy and a Dunlop Crybaby)
a volume pedal
7 distortion models  and seven different cabinet simulations.
the digitech Whammy pedal pitch shifter
the digitech Space Station 'Synth Swell'
the ADA flanger ( a very hip analogue flanger)
a leslie speaker digital modelling replete with sweeping leslie speeds
a Unichord Uni-Vibe chorus

It's a hell of a lot of bang for the buck and e-bay is advertising several
at a buy it now price of $199 (not including shipping).

I'll sell mine for $190 including shipping.  It's in perfect condition
with
all packaging and a power supply.

It's still on warranty as I just bought it.
I have a paypal account if you are interested.

I don't think you can beat that price anywhere and I'd just as soon sell
it
to a family member as a stranger
at E-Strange.

email me off list at    rickwalker(at sign)looppool(dot sign)info  if you
would like it.