Re: Beginner - what should I buy?

I don't think loop accuracy is something you need to
be thinking about, I think all modern loopers will
make a loop fairly precicely based on your input.
That does take practice.  I'm not awear of any loopers
that do mulitpal loops that make you pause in between
loops either.

Really, you probably want to start thinking about
*how* you're going to use it and then go from there.
What's your budget?  Maybe a used JamMan (the original
lexicon) may be for you.  It's a pretty good place to
start.  My friend Andy came over last week with one
and he made damn good use of it.

Mark