Re: Re: Looperlative LP1 testers

At 19:35 02/05/2006, you wrote:
>BV
>
>I've been unsubscribed for some time due to mailbox overflow, but I've
>been
>following the discussion through the archive.
>
>There are two topics (second topic in a separate post):
>I've been wondering about the selection of Looperlative LP1 testers. Why
>wasn't Andy Butler added to this group? Andy has proven that he's one of
>the
>most structured, thorough and ingenious testers of loop devices or musical
>gear of any kind. Was he too busy and declined?

thanks Bernhard for your kind words

>hey Bernhard
>
>what a strange question ?
>is LP1 buggy ?

hey Claude, I can find bugs in a toaster :-)

>is LP1 unstructured?

i don't think Bernhard was saying that LP1 is unstructured,
rather he means that the way I test is structured.

>there seems to be enough ideas thrown at Bob Amstadt to keep him occupied
>for a long time

my role with the EDP was far more as a tester than a "features demander",

In any case, not all suggestions are from a wish list.
Sometimes it's possible to make small changes to the user interface which
improve the usability without causing a lot of work.

>(theres a part time job for a c. programmer at looperlative.com btw)

hmm..........interesting

>having followed the LP1 forum for a while, I'm a little bothered with the
>"throw in your ideas, boys" way of develloping a software.

hopefully Bob has a vision to implement a set of features that work
well together.

andy butler