Re: MaxMSP looping -

Hi Andy,

I've never used it for sync'd up music. but at the sparks festival in
feb many guys had made their own dj type apps in max and were doing
rhythmically coordinated stuff, also more avant-garde rhythmic
stuff..so it is there.

Stefan is a "power user" max guy, maybe he can chime in on this...I see
his posts daily on the max list.

I know with loops, you can definitely sync them up, I just choose to
use them un-synced

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com