Re: RC-50 Availability Date

I have one on order with Sweetwater and they emailed me last week and said
that the updated arrival date for the RC50 in their warehouse was June
16th.
here is the Email:

Thanks for your order with Sweetwater, my name is Pamela and I am Robert's
assistant.  I wanted to remind you that the RC50 that was currently out of
stock at the time you placed your order, has been on order for you and it
will arrive in our warehouse on June 16th.  You will get an e-mail with
invoice details when it ships out.

Please feel free to call in if you have any questions or comments,
once again thank you for choosing Sweetwater.

Thank you,

 Pamela Barnhart
 Administrative Assistant to Robert Williams @1371
 800-222-4700 Ext. 1240
 pamela_barnhart@sweetwater.com

I'm getting impatient because I really need to work with this thing to
integrate it into the live act...

Sean Mormelo
www.seanmormelo.com
www.myspace.com/seanmormelo