Re: MIDI sync survey: is it important to you?

> So, is MIDI sync important to you?

No.

> Would it influence you to purchase your next looper?

No.

> Are you interested in jamming with other loopers and  keeping both
>loopers
> in sync?

No....[yawn]....I like the all "naturale" approach....no training wheels.
:)

Are you compiling this data? Hey, we should be using a web tool for these
polls. I actually love to see poll results for questions like this. It is
useful usability data. Can you find one?  The same for that thread we had
on
web vs. text/email based discussion groups. I love this type of data.

Kris