Looking for my next Ninjam partner

I'm looking for my next Ninjam partner...I have access to a new server
that
supports the software, plus I can stream to the group from my Shoutcast
server. Anyone interested?  I want to start getting serious about virtual
performance with folks on this group and recording them.  I don't have the
time or resources to travel all over the world with a day job and twins at
home, but I can sure do it this way!

Send me a note if you are interested. I plan to do one jam a month,
potentially two.  This will be all free improv stuff...I can talk more
about
approach later.

Kris

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
Looper's Delight Playlist -