Re: RE: Re: E-bow question

On Fri, 12 May 2006, goddard.duncan@mtvne.com wrote:

> hey, I wonder if that would work with the thunder-tube I've got..... same
> sort of thing, I think.....

Almost certainly it would, I think. One issue I had was that the spring
flops about hugely, so using the E-Bow without touching the spring was
not doable by me, at least in the time I spent with it. So the "use the
E-Bow channel as a bridge saddle" trick was the only way I could find to
get a sound out of the spring drum.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/