Re: tube preamp VST plugin?

With my machine the latency of the VW is not bothersome. I A/B'd it
after the last time you mentioned this Per, and it sure does seem fine,
didn't even notice it. No scientific measurements, just playing with it
on, then off, back and forth in the studio. But then again, I'm playing
a trumpet...not guitar.

Try out the demo, kris, with your fast machine and your interface it
might be fine....

Jeff

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com