RE: Laptop looping... sync sank sunk...

> From: mark sottilaro
>
> Couldn't get a loop to sync to the clock at all.  What do you
> think is the problem?  I had this exact same problem with
> trying to get Mobius to run on my girlfriend's Thinkpad.

The hardware looks fine, with the possible exception of running the
clock through the FCB.  Try sending the clock directly to the looper
or using a different merge device.

Mobius will try to smooth the clock but if it is wildly erratic, it
may start retriggering excessively in an attempt to stay in sync.
What is generating the clock?  If it is sending out Start, Stop
or Continue events in addition to clocks this may cause
the looper to reset where it thinks the start of the loop should
be and make an unexpected correction.

Jeff