Dry Signal Passing Through VST Effects and Host

Title: Message
I'm experiencing some weird issue with my VST effects and host (Chainer), and I wanted to see if anyone had experienced the same. Basically, on some effects (not all), there is this dry signal that is passing through to my soundcard output. It is totally bi-passing my other VST effects downstream in the host, like reverb, chorus, etc. I tested this by lowering both my dry and wet mix in Chainer, for that particular effect, and the dry signal is present. The thing is it is not limited to a specific suite of VST effects, manufacturer, etc. For instance, some Pluggo effects don't have the problem, others do.  PSP 42 and 84 don't exhibit the problem.  If it did it with all my effects, I'd suspect that I had my sound card setup to monitor my dry input in the final mix, but that is not the case.

Any ideas? It is ver annoying with I want a totally effected signal.

I'll test this with EnergyXT to see if it is Chainer that is the culprit.

Kris