RE: Snap, Crackle, Pop - VST Effect & Sound Card Problems

... and once you have a running configuration make an image of your system
drive using e.g. Norton Ghost (http://tinyurl.com/l8nnn) or the windows xp
"system restore" feature. http://tinyurl.com/pbde7
(http://www.kratronic.com/recorder/Windows_System_Restore.htm.)

Bernhard