From: Mark Adams [mailto:Mark@VendorPro.com]
Sent: Montag, 22. Mai 2006 23:28
To: soundz@nosuch.biz
Subject: I want to sell your CD through our stores

I've seen your music online at the CDBaby.com website and I think your CD
"The Fourth Night" is perfect for our stores. We work hand in hand with the
largest stores in the country, plus the thousands of small to medium sized
specialty businesses stretched across the U.S.. If you want the opportunity
to sell your music through major retailers like Barnes & Noble, Tower
Records, Virgin Records, Target, QVC, HSN, etc ... plus the other 10337
music stores, 51005 gift stores, and over 24000 mail-order catalogs ...
check us out at http://www.VendorPro.com

Sincerely,
Mark Adams
VendorPro.com