...and speaking of sync, survey says!...

1. Do you use MIDI sync on your looper?

      Response Percent  Response Total

Yes   56.7%             34
No    13.3%             8
Not now, but I'm interested.
      25%               15
Other
1.sometimes
2.Rarely
3.Both MIDI Clock sync and others, as for example
Brother Sync with the EDP's)
      5%                3
Total Respondents       60
(skipped this question) 0

2. Is the ability to sync to a MIDI clock important in
your music?

      Response Percent  Response Total
Yes    61.7%            37
No     23.3%            14
Other

1.sometimes
2.I'm thinking about getting into it
3.sometimes
4.Not currently
5.sometimes
6.not at this point
7.it would dependon the kind of music...It its
ambient, than no, if its structured music, then yes
8.sometimes
9.I explored it as a tangent I went on but am not
using it now...it's important to have the capability
though!
       15%              9
Total Respondents       60
(skipped this question) 0

3. Does having the ability to sync to a MIDI clock
influence your choice when shopping for a new looper?
        Response Percent        Response Total
Yes     76.7%                   46
No      16.7%                   10
I have a MIDI synced looper so I'm not shopping.
        6.7%                    4
Total Respondents       60
(skipped this question)         0

4. Do you own a computer or drum machine?
         Response Percent       Response Total
Computer 35.6%                  21
Drum Machine/Sequencer
         8.5%                   5