AW: Looping shoes (was: AW: Loopers-Delight on myspace?)

Ok, now that we're in "present your looping footwear" country:

Frankly, I don't know where these 13 sizes you mention fall in; I have 40
41 in our German system, which translates to 6 1/2-7 in some other...but on
my FCB1010, hitting only one switch with shoes with a somewhat bigger
footprint (like some sport shoes) poses a problem.

Here are my preferred looping shoes:
http://www.moinlabs.de/images/NNKW12.jpg

These are budo shoes, which are very slim and light and have thin rubber
soles - another option might be Ninja boots.

        Rainer