O/T: looking for small cheap used synth

hey there everyone, sorry this is a bit off topic...

i need a small relatively cheap used synth to bring with me down to brazil (or better yet buy from someone in brazil if there is anyone on this list!). i'm thinking something like the Alesis Micron, but could even be something old like the Yamaha DX 100 i had 20 years ago. as long as it's in decent working condition.

if anyone has or knows of one, plz email me off-list.

thanks-in-advance!

oh, and when i say "cheap" i mean under $200.

-3nki

'The most faithful audio recording is the one never played." - from http://www.publicrec.org