AW: First KYBERMUSIK recordings online

Andreas,

ok, this is a little bit tricky ;).

I'm trying a step-by-step description, but don't know how it might appear
in
firefox (using evil empire explorer here)..

access www.moinlabs.de  -> you go to a "Moinlabs" banner
click "Moinlabs" banner -> you get to the "main menu"
click the purple "Moinlabs" button on the bottom -> a menu appears on the
left
click "MoinSound" in the menu on the left -> sub-item "MoinSound Archives"
pops up
click "MoinSound Archvies" in the menu on the left -> sub-item "other
stuff"
pops up and you get a description in the        main pane
click "other stuff" on the left or "other projects and collaboration" in
the
main pane -> you're there.

or go via http://www.moinlabs.de/i_msa.htm

Sorry for the confusion,