Re: The Virtual Boise Experimental Music Festival

Maybe we can start planning for next time even if its an annual event?  Thank you, Daniel T. Albertini danielalbertini72@yahoo.com and at my space now!  Visualise whirled peas and take big organic carrots!!!

Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On 25 maj 2006, at 20.04, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental

I'm very interested and I'd like to tune in but all day that URL have
just been giving me:

> The connection has timed out
> The server at www.boisemusicians.com is taking too long to respond.
> * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try
> again in a few
> moments.
> * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's
> network
> connection.
> * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or
> proxy, make sure
> that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)