the music of Scotty Irving (Clang Quartet).

Date: 2 June 2006 (Friday)
Time: 8pm
Location: Kirk Adam Gallery, Raleigh NC,
107 W. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 (above Father and Son Antiques)
Cover: None

Beginning with sound samples provided by Scotty Irving of Clang Quartet,
Craig Hilton, Drew Robertson, and Steve Burnett will each offer their
individual interpretations of Clang Quartet.

The performance will take place beginning at or shortly after 8pm on June
2nd 2006, during Raleigh's monthly First Friday Art Walk.

Links:
C.Hilton:               http://www.myspace.com/bleedpig
Drew Robertson:         http://www.myspace.com/advancedddmusic
Steve Burnett:          http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html