AW: First KYBERMUSIK recordings online

> It's really interesting for me to listen this, given that
> I've completely forgotten what I had played. I was just
> listening to the beginning of this and the melodic guitar
> came in....and it took me 30 seconds to realize it was me!!!

I took it out from somewhat later in the performance where it was buried
under my noise, and thought it would make for a nice intro, as I started
the
recording after out actual performance had begun.

> ...oh, here comes my ring mod madness at 7:55....I like the
> synth work from Rainer here....

PPG VST...and I enjoy the wild (may I call it rock-like) guitar solo of
yours starting at 9:30, which I had to dig out under the ringmod loop using
notchfilter surgery ;)

> I like what we did around 21:00 and onward too....that's a
> Reaktor Krypt sequence slowed down in half time with Mobius,
> with my using my Boss VF1 synth patch. What are those voices
> in the background, Rainer? I like that, and the grinding,
> deep town that appears from beneath once in a while.

I found that, now matter what you throw into Sun Ra regarding samples, the
result is not exactly an exact replication of the original samples. In this
case, it was some samples which remained from an evening under the
influence
(so to speak) when I worked with a friend on a hip hop/rap tunes which had
its lead vocals composed of sound samples from porn movies.
The grinding, deep town - you tell me what it is! ;)

> unique and refreshing. It was a nice resolution....though I
> can't figure out what the hell I'm doing at 31:54. I was
> either drunk, or I was playing to a completely different set
> of music changes....that's bizarre. I can't even
> conceptualize me playing that part.  Rainer, did you cut and

You did play this, Krispen, albeit about one hour earlier in the
performance
;)