AW: Audio Interface for Notebook Users

I'm currently using a Thinkpad for work (can't tell you the exact model #
though...R30?, a 1.5MHz Centrino), which does have Firewire, albeit only
one
PCMCIA slot. My music laptop is a somewhat older Toshiba (Sattelite Pro
2600?), which I do like, so there might not even be need to wish you luck
(which I of course do anyway)