Re: Suggestions for writing your own custom looping VSTs

Thanks Stefan, I'm sold on Max. I've been dragging my feet about
upgrading (I'm an old Max user who used to do Midi stuff on a Mac
Plus).

I'm curious what you mean that "the plugin specific stuff is coming
with pluggo". Do I need to purchase Pluggo in addition to Max?

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net