Re: where should i go next? (looper question)

Ah the ART SGE2000... I remember how I had to cover
the graphics with black electrical tape to keep my
eyes from bleeding!

I counter your EDP with a suggestion of Repeater!

but really they're both good and you should figure out
*what* you'd like to do.  Frankly, I miss a lot of the
simplicity of the JamMan but I needed stereo and that
click that sometimes popped up during a MIDI synced
loop was a bother.

EDP is nimble to use and has a lot of chop it up
flexibility and 9 possible mono loops. One at a time.
Repeater has really cool time/pitch stuff and up to 4
mono tracks (2 stereo) and a possibility of 99 loops
but is a little clunkier to use.

Repeaters seem to sell for $500 on ebay, EDPs more...

Huggy Bear tells me that the Repeater MK2 will be
coming out this summer with a street price of $500,
but can you trust that information?  Until one is in
my rack it's all heresay.