boss rc50 or EH 2880?

I want to buy the best machine possible .
I need help - please .

I want to do percussion loops while listening to a click .

I want the "maybe-imprecission" of my foot-tap  does not affect the
start and end of the loop/loops ( quantize my tap into the nearest
beginning of bar)

I want to do  overdubs with different lenghts of bars

I want to control the volume of every loop I add .

I want to record a lot of overdubs ( 16 minimum)

I would like to have the possibility of control reverb of each loop ,
I dont know if this is possible .

Which machines do that ?
I really appreciatte help .
I am in a hurry . I am starting to plan  my solo show .
I did all the things I mentioned before with Live ableton and a guy
controlling it in one of my last shows . But now I want/need to do it
alone.
Regards
Ramiro
.