Re: Another MP3 from my new album up at MySpace...

On 5 jun 2006, at 23.30, Steve Lawson wrote:

> music. Same vibe I get from J.S. Bach. Nice to keep some music like
> that in the iPod to balance out zoombiefication caused by too much
> Hassel or Robert Rich ;-)<<<
>
> That's Per - compared to Bach? That's a rather nice compliment!
> Might have to quote that one on my press stuff... ;o)
>
> keep them orders coming, loopsters!

Hey-hey-hey-hey.... urmmphfffffzt..... I did not say THAT!  ;-) I was
talking about the vibe I get from the music. Maybe says more about my
(dis)abilities for musical perception than the actual music? ;-)) LOL

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)