AW: Embarassing Pictures from Early History

Hilarious! Splendid! When I looked at the photo and read your post, I
didn't
look who had written it, and I wondered "who's that glam-rock long-haired
guy with the funny story?" - only to find out it was you!

Personally, I believe people would love it if you would go onstage today
dressed like that (and with that hairdo).

Unfortunately, I can't find my pictures from early performance history
(early for me, that is - about 1990), wearing cut-off jeans, neon yellow
basketball sneakers without laces, long hair flying around my head,
standing
at the stage front microphone in one hand and a glass of Weißbier in the
other. Yes, I was a teenage rock band frontman...

        Rainer