Re: RC-50 vs. Repeater?

Judging by what people are saying about the RC-50, it
seems to me that the Repeater blows it away if you're
interested in nicely midi synced loops.  Repeater
doesn't have USB, but it does have a CFC card so you
can transfer your loops... I find I rarely do that
anyway.  Easier to record them into the computer as
it's my clock source anyway.  That way as my loop
changes in a <100% feedback (what?  OH RIGHT THE RC-50
can't do that!) I have early and late versions of the
loop recorded.

Who cares about 49 minutes of loop time?  Silly.
Repeater with a 256 meg card is PLENTY.  If you need
more get yourself a computer.  Also, 99 4 track loops.
 Easy to go from one to another.

Mark