Re: Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me?

Hi guys

> I'd start by checking the midi controller for bad settings. These
> settings are very basic to the operation of Ableton Live, and should
> work, before injecting weird control-software into the mix.

I still don't know if I'll be happy with Ableton for "Live" situations.
There seem to be no keyboard/midi controlls for setting the meter. How am
I going to switch from 4/4 to 7/8?
One thing encouraging: Kid Beyond seems to use control-software quite
successfully.

Best regards
Buzap