Re: internet jam partners

I know the thing right now seems to be one-on-one playing, but since
there seems to be a growing stable of ninjam loopers, has anyone given
thought to a whole group playing?
i know i have done ninjams with 3 others very successfully (of course,
there have been many that are equally unsuccessful ;))

Charlie