RE: Boss RC-20 Loop Station - Voice Through?

If the RC-20 has a wet out only you could do this by
using a mixer and a multiple in/out audio interface.
I don't know the capabilities of the Eurorack, but I
ended up with a Soundcraft board because I needed
something that had an out for each channel.  This
allows me to get a room mix using the board, but send
hot signal to my MOTU 828.  I use both effects sends
out to my looper (Repeater set on mute dry mute) but
return via a stereo pair main input.  Works like a
charm for recording because I have both my original
and the looped version.

Mark

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement