Re: Ganglion

Just to add to the ganglion survey: I had one on the outer knuckle of my
left (fretting) hand middle finger, about the size of a small pea (and
isn't
it funny how tumors and growths are so often compared to fruits and
vegetables?). This was way back in the early 1970s, when I was in my early
twenties. My family doc advised me to leave it alone, but it really
interfered with my guitar playing - really hurt when I bent the finger. So
he did the surgery, and afterwards I was left with a tiny numb spot on my
knuckle and no ganglion ever again.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson