Re: beatsync filters

Ted, I wish my playing was as good as your struggling!

While we're on this topic, I got and set up a laptop
running Reaktor 5 last night.  HOLY SHIT.  I'm
floored. The idea that I can actually make stuff like
this is mind boggling.  My plan is to set up a laptop
looper like Per's but last night I used it like a
virtual synth/effects processor.  Amazingly powerful.
Can't spend $300 (I found it on line at scit scat
music for that
http://www.scitscat.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/798)
there seems to be a stand alone product called
Electronic Instruments that has a sampling of what it
does (can't make your own)
http://www.scitscat.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/128

Anyway, if you've got a good laptop/computer and
you're willing to have a look it seems like an amazing
way to get a lot of loop mangling done.

Mark