Re: MySpace audio fidelity? Recommended upload mp3 compressing?

i had the same problem...if you listen to the song "concave" on my
myspace page, the real low notes sound really distorted, and when i
recorded it, they weren't that way :)
i emailed myspace about this about 2-3 days ago, and they haven't
gotten back to me yet...

Charlie