Re: Mobius part 2

I've got an Acer Aspire that I love!  Granted, I'm just getting into the looping game, but for the video, etc. that I've played with on it, I've been very happy with the performance.  If you get one, you'll probably want to reinstall Windows to change from FAT32 to NTFS and leave out a bunch of the Acer bundled software.  You might also want to partition it differently than 50/50.  But for the money, IMHO, it's a great machine.

--Josh

Todd Reynolds wrote:
Dear mark, Per, Andreas...

THAT DOES IT!  I have to now go out and buy my first ever PC in order to run
Mobius.  This is gonna drive me crazy if I don't.

What is the most affordable, small and powerful enough PC laptop I can buy
to augment my 17 inch powerbook, operating with a Traveler?  Any hints??
Since I don't know windows architecture or assemblage whatsoever, I'd love a
hint or two should you all be willing...

All best,

Todd

On 6/24/06 2:04 PM, "Andreas Wetterberg" <awetterberg@post.cybercity.dk>