Re: Mobius part 2

The ThinkPads are well known as great machines... My
fiancee has one and I almost ended up with one until
Toshiba had a great deal going on at
www.toshibadirect.com.  I ended up with a dual core 2
gig hz machine with a gig of ram, 64 meg ATI video
card, 80 gig hard drive and a DVD burner on board for
$1450.  I'm not sure if the deal is still going on but
so far I'm happy with it.  Also it has built in
firewire and a really nice bright display.  A guy who
works for an A/V company we use (I work for a company
that does corporate events) recommended the Toshiba as
that's what he uses to run various audio software...

A lot of people here have diss'd the Sony VAIOs but
one of my best friends loves his.