Re: Thoughts on the Eclipse, Fireworx, G-Force, and PCM81

You mention the PCM81, and I agree with the fellow who
said get the PSP plug in. I own it and it's great...
actually like Augustus Loop more but that's another
conversation...

If you like the Lexicon sound I recommend maybe a
MPX-1.  I honestly never compared it to any of the
machines you asked about, but I've always loved mine
and they can be found rather inexpensively on ebay.  I
think mine was abount $400 at Guitar Center but it
could have been a return and had definately been in
their demo rack for a while.

Anyway, I think it has great sound and a decent amount
of horsepower. I love the fact that it has an A/B
button so you can do a timed slide from one set of
perameters to another.