Re: rumors of a "hidden"track on 10,000 days

thanks, thats just what i was looking for Steve.i am
going to buy 10,000 days,it seems that the merging of
the three is a hell of a marketing tool for Tool
because i havent purchased any music for quite a
while.
                 keep em ringin,
                   23 scary synchonicity

http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39308&highlight=&sid=8050690c72776ddb94671f3f4ff6fc60