Re: Mini Guitar Looping Festival: SUNDAY, JULY 2nd: MASSIMO LIVERANI andthe Brother's WALKER

Absolutely, and yes it definitely is. There's a full acount of the lyric's
origin in The Phish Book.

Wash Uffize & drive me to Firenze!!

(BTW- if you have any other Phish questions, there's a good chance I can
answer them.)   ; )

             "Krispen Hartung"                 To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             <khartung@cableone.net>           cc:

             06/28/2006 02:45 PM               Subject:  Re: Mini Guitar
Looping Festival: SUNDAY, JULY 2nd:  MASSIMO LIVERANI and the
             Please respond to                   Brother's WALKER

             Loopers-Delight

Firenze....hmmmm, I wonder if that is what Phish is referring to on one of
their live tune lyrics. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Kris