Re: New Boomerang and Blooperang Update...

At 1:43 AM -0600 7/17/06, Krispen Hartung wrote:

>It's just amazing how much momentum the looping technology is
>building now...both software and hardware. It's sort of exciting.

Yeah, I agree.  I'd even been toying with the idea of trying out an
RC-50 because, like, y'know I'm such a gearwhore that I've gotta have
one of everything.  ;)

Heh!  I'd actually been considering a floor unit that might be a bit
more flexible than the little DL-4 I use occasionally.  No doubt
about the good the 'Rang's user interface is, and if they're bumping
up the features/specs like this, then I don't have to throw cash at
the Boss unit -- I'll hold off until December.

The new box is going to be half the size of the current product too.
My only concern there is that I hope there's space to keep the volume
roller, 'cause that little feature is just brilliant.

        --m.
--
_______
"Wind in my heart. Dust in my head..."