Re: Handsonic ?

I had a Handsonic for quite a while and really liked it. The stuff I
recorded using the unit for percussion for my guitar-based stuff is still
some of the most favorite stuff I've ever done, IMHO. The HPD-15 had a
tendency to slide around a little bit on ones lap. I ended up purchasing
the (expensive) stand to alleviate that issue. When I sold the unit, I
went to regular acoustic congas which I love to play, BUT miking them
everytime I wanted to record was a pain. It is much easier to run the
feeds from the Handsonic to a mixer/recorder.
--
Paul Richards