Re: [Bulk] Re: Midi looper ... anyone know one?

Hi all,

Akai used to make a couple of little rack units, one was a MIDI arpeggiator and the other was a MIDI delay. The later was what you might be thinking about as a MIDI "looper" though I don't remember there being multiple repeats . . .just one repeat (therefore, not much of a looper). I owned them both for a time. Found them modestly useful. When I went through a "gear purge" a few years later I either sold them (very cheaply) or gave them to a keyboardist friend of mine. I don't know if she still has them or not. I think it's been over 15 years. Anyhoo, they were black, single rack space do-dahs, very shallow (might've been only 2-3 inches deep) had only a knob or two and a 2 digit LED display. I wish I could recall the model numbers.

Peace,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

It may be true that my desk here is really "nothing but" a transient eddy of electrons in the flux of universal process. Nevertheless, I find that it continues to support my feet, my revolver, and my cigars all day long. What happens when my back is turned I don't know. Or much care. That's no concern of mine.” -- Edward Abbey

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"