Loooong, stereo, analog/tape style hardware delay... such a thing?

You might look at the possibility to separate both requirements (delay with
realtime feedback adjust and warmth/warble/degrade) into separate devices.
Basically, use two devices, a loong delay (like a DD20), here called "1"
and
a warbler (like any multifx, or even a DL4 in delay mode, here called "2",
and set them up like this

Instrument ---->+---> "1" --> "2" --+---> Mains
                    |                           |

                    +--Volume Pedal-----+

or like this

Instrument ---->+---> "1" --> ------+---> Mains
                    |                           |

                    +-"2"-Volume Pedal--+

Your volume pedal is feedback. The tricky part might be to find a looong
delay which has the realtime delay time change the way you want it to work
-
would the DD20 do the trick for you?

        Rainer

> I'm looking for a long (between 5-30 seconds, depending on the situation)
stereo (pan/pingpong) delay.  The catch
> is, I need it to attenuate some highs, degrade, or add some warmth and
warble.  I also need the delay time and feedback
> level to be adjustable in real time, with a physical knob or with MIDI
control.