EDP SUS reverse

I  love discussion  of techniques using EDP Loop IV. Guess the
audience for this includes users of Mobius too.

I just stumbled onto something new (for me) and thought I'd pass it
along. For some reason I hadn't messed with SUS Reverse until
recently.

Programmed a couple of adjacent footswitches to trigger momentary
reverse and overdub.
So no matter what the Quantize settings are you can instantly and
temporarily go into reverse and then if you want press overdub for
what will then be backwards after you release the SUS reverse pedal.

With these I could overdub short sections of backward audio to taste. Nice.

Neil