Re:OT sonasphere

On Aug 1, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Charlie Milkey wrote:

> so has anyone tried it? i tried it, but i can't get it to work...i
> can't get any sound to come out :)

Not immediately obvious to me, I had to watch the movie to get it to
work.
You have to drag in a sample and then choose an effect and set the
XYZ parameters, so it goes:

choose sample loop object >
choose fx object >
choose mixer object
then use the connection tool to connect them in that order, then
click the output button.
Pretty interesting, a bit like some of the ixi software object stuff.

For glitchy loop mangling I rather like [gleetchLAB]1.0.3.

regards

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2