[LD]RME fireface 800 for sale (OT gear for sale)

Hello all.

Well, continuing health problems (nothing contagious, mind) forcing me to sell this as new RME fireface 800
Bought Mid April as NOS (New old stock) from one of the few merchants that is up front about that (RME is now telling Synthax date of manufacture is when the warranty starts,merchants are telling people "full warranty", but it's not true, if pressed they'll say "oh don't worry Synthax will take care of you but that's a big maybe) What's certain is that I'm the original owner, pulled the unit out of it's box just over 3 months ago in which time it's sat in a smoke free, filtered air studio, that it works perfectly, and comes "as new" with all cables, driver disk, manual, etc. and that this unit has at least 8 plus months of fully transferable warranty.

If you've been on the fence on getting one of these, this is a great opportunity.

$1000 even, no shipping (if you're in the {hopefuly south} bay area), no tax, no worries, you'll see this unit is immaculate. Posting here to see if someone on list and preferable local can use it and would find it a good deal, plus would rather not mess with ebay.

Can bring it by if you're in the south bay.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
glenn j
408-971-3397