Re: RC-50 glitch

What do you mean by pre-recorded material? Loading the RC-50 via USB port
with loops? I do live loops and I haven't noticed a problem.

The one thing I don't like, however, is there doesn't seem to be a good
way, that I can see, to determine the end of a loop when playing, i.e.
visual feedback. When I hit the 'next loop' button for loop 2 or loop 3, I
have trouble determining when the next loop is going to fire as I have END
LOOP settings for indivdual loops.
--
Paul